Delay!
The Ready Consumer sends her sincerest apologies for missing her deadline. Her column is supposed to appear here weekly, but unfortunately, certain circumstances have forced her to postpone until next week.
These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
-- wondering how the debate over the Iowa Hawkeyes' pink visitors' locker room will end up;
-- organizing a disaster emergency kit;
-- feeling sad about a broken car radio;
-- experiencing frustration over a painful kneecap;
-- feeling sleepy;
-- clicking around and around and around on IMDB (has anyone else thought about Shari Belafonte-Harper lately?);
-- worrying about ever meeting a giant squid.
First things first people! The Ready Consumer will be back next week.

2 Comments:
Hello ,Bladio.
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the informative links within your articles. I enjoy being able to find out details on your different topics. Keep up the good work!
Giant squid = Just one more reason to stay out of the water! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home