i know i should just be freakin happy!
I'm feeling a bit blue. Post-holiday blahs?
-- I'm not ready to go back to work after the holidays.
-- I'm tired of eating right - I want some pizza.
-- I keep denting our car.
-- And, our car is full of trash - all mine except for one Cold-Eeze wrapper on the driver's seat. Even the trunk is full of crap.
-- I think Sally likes me less than she used to.
-- I'm worried about the environment and what our future is going to be like.
-- I don't know how we're going to live here after the housing bubble bursts.
-- I miss my family and my friends who are far away.
Bleah!!!!
To touch on happier topics - I know I should focus on these instead of the above but I guess I don't feel like it.
-- Christmas and New Years were awesome!!
-- Rodley came to visit and it was good!
-- In 11 days we'll be on our way to Snowmass to meet my family for skiing.
-- We saw Talladega Nights and it was really good. Shake and Bake!
-- I have revived my passion for my MP3 player and I'm putting lots of good stuff on it and making playlists.
-- I watched the final season of Alias all in a row over the holidays and it was good. Now I know all about the CIA and all the crap they're up to.
-- Pete and I might drive to Spokane in the summer because I found out they have a Rocky Rococo's there!!!!
-- Life with DVD's is really good.
-- Life with Pete and Sally is awesome (even though Sally likes me less than she used to. What did I do?! What did I do?!)
Hm weird. Writing this has cheered me up a bit. That was NOT my intention. Anyways, Happy New Year, all you funkhausers!

4 Comments:
Chin up, Buckaroo!
I miss you GREATLY!!!!
We thought Talladega Nights was funny, too! Surprisingly.
Maybe Sally is suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder. I wouldn't take it personally. Or maybe she just misses Scooby!
I totally understand. I am sure Sally has just been tired or grumpy for some other reason and not because she likes you less. After all - you are her momma! Could you like your mom any less even if you tried? I think not!
DK and I are going to Spokane in the spring for a bunch of March Madness games so we will have to try Rocky Rococo's! I think I went there when I was little. But have no fear - if we try it I won't say anything to you because I want your readers to have a full and unbiased Bladio review. :)
These all sound like good reasons to be happy and sad. As for Sally... maybe she's just feeling a little melancholy, too.
My sweet friend. I miss you so much. I do not want you to be sad in any way. Sally is probably hittin those teenage angst years. I mean, the first year of a dog's life is like 14 people years right, and then each year after that is like 7--so she could be smack dab in rebellion phase. And, girls are supposed to be the worst!
We should talk soon--I want to go to Spokane for RR (and I saw this entertaining video that also sparked a desire to see Spokane for myself).
Love,
kww
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home