Bladio Blogio

Friday, September 22, 2006

Have I mentioned

that we're going to Elton John tomorrow? I'm feeling very emotional already.

And I'm so glad about Pete's turnaround.

I just can't say enough good things about Pete. For example, he shared his soup with me today for lunch.

And, also today, he was tempted to wake me up to tell me he'd found a cherrio in the yogurt (I'm the one who eats cheerios at our house) but he didn't.

And, again today, he said he was going to wear his schoolboy cap to the concert, with no shirt. He just makes me laugh and laugh.

Smootch!

5 Comments:

At 9/22/2006 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did a cheerio get in the yougurt?

 
At 9/23/2006 4:52 PM , Blogger bladio said...

i must have accidentally dropped it in. i like to have plain yogurt in my cheerios instead of milk because they don't get soggy and it's more delicious.

 
At 9/25/2006 8:32 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

WE WANT A PICTURE OF THE CHEERIO-YOGURT GOODNESS!!11one

 
At 9/25/2006 10:47 AM , Blogger Ash said...

Have you ever tried vanilla yogurt with Cheerios? I bet that would be yummy! How was Elton??

 
At 9/25/2006 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What songs did EJ play?
The curiosity is killing me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home