yes. I recently heard about toner and its amazing ability to close the pores ( although i had toner as part of 3 step skin care clinique deal in college I didn't know whatt it was for--aah the power of the makeup counter lady). And yes, let it dry--then apply m w/ sunscreen, dry and make up
Thanks! I have been using toner for a few months on momster's recomendation. I get impatient while it's drying though, so I wanted to make sure I was supposed to be waiting. Sometimes I get distracted and forget to put the moisturizer on! :(
I read the comments above and then tried to replicate it. But I couldn't get to the moisturizer because THE TONER TURNED MY FACE ALL BLACK! Stupid copiers! <bew hew hew>
5 Comments:
yes. I recently heard about toner and its amazing ability to close the pores ( although i had toner as part of 3 step skin care clinique deal in college I didn't know whatt it was for--aah the power of the makeup counter lady). And yes, let it dry--then apply m w/ sunscreen, dry and make up
Yes! But I guess kww already said that.
Thanks! I have been using toner for a few months on momster's recomendation. I get impatient while it's drying though, so I wanted to make sure I was supposed to be waiting. Sometimes I get distracted and forget to put the moisturizer on! :(
My moisturizer does include SPF.
I read the comments above and then tried to replicate it. But I couldn't get to the moisturizer because THE TONER TURNED MY FACE ALL BLACK! Stupid copiers! <bew hew hew>
Ha ha haaaaaa Nuclear Toast!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home