Bladio Blogio

Friday, April 13, 2007

New York

So earlier this week mosugs, jreet and I went to Century 21 which is a big discount store where you can get brand-name clothes for cheap. Anyway while we were there, they kept saying over the loudspeaker, "Would a customer named 'Pimples' please come to the customer service desk."

Pimples?! It's like Sting or Madonna - only one name. But what a poor choice!

Then we ate at Anthony Bourdain's restaurant and mosugs had the most amazing croque monsieur. Which just means ham and cheese, except incredibly awesome ham and cheese. It was about 700 times better than the croque monsieur at Cafe Suzanne at Snowmass and that croque monsieur is pretty freakin good. mosugs has promised to
blog about it so I won't say anything more.

Last night Willis and I ate mexican. He pointed out that now that we've given up fish & chips (which was our big tradition back in the early 2000's) we always eat mexican together. Then we saw Talk Radio starring Liev Schreiber. I was actually more starstuck by Stephanie March, who used to be on Law & Order SVU. I didn't know she was going to be in it so I was happy. Neither of us really liked the show though.

I had lunch with Dup and Willis in their cafeteria yesterday so now I know what it's like when they eat lunch. Apparently it always starts off with Dup making a list of things to talk about. So then we talked about those things. But we also talked about Pete's Sweden obsession which was not on the official agenda but made them laugh.

I am going home tomorrow and I'm happy. I'll be eating some Bill's tomorrow night and also watching Deadwood all day Sunday while Pete's at work. Sally likes Deadwood as well so it'll be a girls' afternoon of cussin' and spittin'.

See you in Seattle!

4 Comments:

At 4/14/2007 10:20 PM , Blogger Eve said...

Fun! I'd love a trip to New York!

 
At 4/16/2007 11:47 AM , Blogger Ash said...

Mmmmmm Bills!

 
At 4/16/2007 4:58 PM , Blogger DK said...

Why does Sally like Deadwood?

 
At 4/17/2007 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who taught Sally to cuss and spit?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home