Bladio Blogio

Monday, March 26, 2007

R2D2

I made it safely home from NY on Saturday. Happily, my itinerary was correct so no troubles at the airport other than having to be there at 6:30 AM.
Pete and I saw one of the new R2D2 mailboxes in the U District yesterday. This is not a picture of the one we saw, I found this and stole it. They're so awesome!

5 Comments:

At 3/26/2007 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really cool! But don't let Pete get too close to it...

 
At 3/27/2007 8:54 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

Post your mail, nerds! HA HA HA!

(Actually, those are cool.)

 
At 3/27/2007 8:56 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

Oh, and being the 'net geek that I am, I went to the web site on the front of the box in your picture. Cute.

 
At 3/27/2007 3:28 PM , Blogger Ash said...

It is soooo cute! P.S. be careful using the words mailbox and stole together. Big bro might misunderstand. ;)

 
At 4/01/2007 9:29 PM , Blogger mosugs said...

it's a NEW month! you haven't posted yet in a WHOLE NEW MONTH!
your last post was about a POST office box.
hmmm....this is peculiar.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home