Bladio Blogio

Thursday, March 08, 2007

just a trim

Before (no, I didn't wear it down all scraggly like that, I took the bun out to show the length and it was all wonky from the rubberband)

After!

8 Comments:

At 3/08/2007 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I love it. :-)

 
At 3/08/2007 3:14 PM , Blogger the meredoerr said...

I like it!

 
At 3/08/2007 9:18 PM , Blogger Shannon Perry said...

The bang is back. You look great.

 
At 3/09/2007 8:25 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

I can vouch that it looks even better in person than in the picture.

 
At 3/09/2007 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

 
At 3/10/2007 12:07 AM , Blogger Ash said...

The hair cut is awesome & you look GREAT!!!

 
At 3/10/2007 12:47 AM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Cute as a button. Love it!

 
At 3/11/2007 1:27 PM , Blogger kww said...

Dang--you are cute--look at you lady! (I can't believe your hair was SO long. Amazing).
Talk to you soon, I HOPE!!! :)
kww

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home