posted by bladio @ 9:01 PM
The two words that jumped out at me were 'gas' 'passes'!
Price passes a dollar? A =Canadian= dollar? Isn't that, like, twelve cents? I'm goin' to Canada for gas!
What are they crying aboot?
A dollar per liter, that is. And why am I not surprised that both Blade and Momster enjoy articles about 'gas' 'pass'-ing?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love Chandler. I love you.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
The two words that jumped out at me were 'gas' 'passes'!
Price passes a dollar? A =Canadian= dollar? Isn't that, like, twelve cents? I'm goin' to Canada for gas!
What are they crying aboot?
A dollar per liter, that is. And why am I not surprised that both Blade and Momster enjoy articles about 'gas' 'pass'-ing?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home