Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

away, and then woe

I was travelling all last week and I didn't blog, and now I have the worst cold ever so instead of blogging you'll find me like this at home:



Yes, it really is that bad. Pete even made soup for me.

So this isn't a real post, just a note to let you know I'm not in the hospital.

6 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 12:59 AM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Poor baby!

 
At 2/08/2007 8:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take good care of yourself-plenty of fluids and rest. Dr. Momster

 
At 2/08/2007 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. That nose looks like a pig snout!

 
At 2/08/2007 10:16 AM , Blogger mosugs said...

wait, that's you? I thought it was just a stick figure with hair!

 
At 2/08/2007 2:34 PM , Blogger Ash said...

The hand on the head is very dramatic!

 
At 2/09/2007 6:56 PM , Blogger kww said...

I'm so sorry, Blade. I wish I were there to drink some scotch with you--that would probably help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home