Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Prophet of Evil - Update!

Last night Pete and I were watching Big Love -- which we, well, love -- and Bill was meeting this guy from the Salt Lake City Leadership League and I was like, that guy was in Prophet of Evil!

And Pete said WHAT? and we paused it and rewound it. I said, "He was William Devane's cop partner in Prophet of Evil, and he was also the sergeant on CHiPS." And Pete was like, OH YEAH!

This time, Pete totally had the reaction I had been striving for! It was awesome!

2 Comments:

At 1/25/2007 5:31 PM , Blogger kww said...

Now I also love Big Love. You are lucky that you didn't have to wait for new episodes when it was on...the wait. Ughh, it is killing me now.

 
At 1/26/2007 8:24 AM , Blogger momster said...

Maybe his coffee kicked in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home