Bladio Blogio

Monday, January 08, 2007

A variety of things I have never said

out loud but have wanted to say:

-- Who is that weird lady? [referring to person's relative in family photo]
-- I hate you! You're an asshole!
-- Nice parking job!
-- When you flip your long, sweat-soaked hair around, your sweat splatters on me. [to person on the next treadmill over]
-- Giving me your old t-shirt because it's "too big" for you is not very nice. Plus I do not want it.
-- I dreamed that we were friends.
-- I can't believe you peed "a whole amount" on your bathroom floor and you weren't even drunk.
-- I'm the one who put jonnynono's garlic bread crust in the microwave for 5 minutes in hopes to cause the "burst of steam" mechanism to kick in but instead the crust started on fire.
-- Stop following me around my 1-bedroom apartment!
-- I don't like my milk to be ice-cold; you are thinking of someone else.
-- Get in your own lane, fucker!
-- You have two inches of snot hanging from your nose after that sneeze you just did.
-- Please stop saying "I almost shit my pants" because it's gross.
-- Did you fart?

A couple things I actually said:

-- I can't believe you covered up that "whole amount" of pee with the bath rug!
-- You smell like gravy. [said in conjuction with fw.]
-- But, American coffee is usually drip coffee. In the U.S., an Americano is espresso with hot water. So I would like whatever you have that is espresso with hot water.
-- I am calling to ask if you are gay. If you are, I am very sad you didn't tell me yourself, but not sad that you are gay.
-- There's the guy who pooped his pants in the Search Industry seminar.
-- Did you fart?

6 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 10:18 PM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

I love this post.

 
At 1/09/2007 1:44 PM , Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

I love this post too. My favorites are -- I dreamed that we were friends. and the gay call.

 
At 1/10/2007 6:57 AM , Blogger momster said...

Why did someone poop their pants at a Search Industry seminar?

 
At 1/10/2007 11:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

(HH and Heidi are walking down the street. They pass an old chair on the curb.)

HH: I just had a impulse to kick that chair.

HEIDI: Today I had an impulse to kick an old man.

 
At 1/11/2007 10:43 AM , Blogger mosugs said...

here's one...
"are you a nazi or are you just pretending?"

 
At 1/11/2007 2:12 PM , Blogger Ash said...

You are the crust arsonist! :) Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home