Labels: everyday scenes
posted by bladio @ 9:51 AM
That is cute!
I like that the truck is a "who." A friendly little truckbot who brings soda to his human friend Blade. Beep blorp!
How does all that soda fit in your cube?
it's like a truck in a kid's book. or in europe.
That truck looks like the uncle to that Sucker and his Baby.
it would be really weird if i got in the elevator and the little truck was in there and he said, "could you press three for me?"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love Chandler. I love you.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
That is cute!
I like that the truck is a "who." A friendly little truckbot who brings soda to his human friend Blade. Beep blorp!
How does all that soda fit in your cube?
it's like a truck in a kid's book. or in europe.
That truck looks like the uncle to that Sucker and his Baby.
it would be really weird if i got in the elevator and the little truck was in there and he said, "could you press three for me?"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home