Bladio Blogio

Friday, May 04, 2007

First Grade

I am one of the kids in this picture. At my grade school we had a covered wagon in the library and after you checked out your books you could sit in it and read. You couldn't talk in there, and once I got kicked out for talking to my friend Justin.

5 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you wanting people to guess which one is you? Cause if you are, I would totally win.

 
At 5/04/2007 1:45 PM , Blogger YogaLia said...

At MY elementary school we had a big SHIP in the library (my school was called "Discovery Elementary") and if you were quiet you could sit in the big ship and read. I loved that big ship.

 
At 5/05/2007 8:24 AM , Blogger mosugs said...

at my elementary school there was this book called Where Do Babies Come From? and it was illustrated with sort of cartoony looking people. The man and the woman took a BATH together!

 
At 5/07/2007 8:34 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

At my elementary school there was... nuthin'. It was just a normal, run-of-the-mill elementary school. I hate you guys!

 
At 5/07/2007 1:31 PM , Blogger Ash said...

That is soooooo cute! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home