posted by bladio @ 5:52 PM
Sally is the sweetest little dog I have ever met. I am going to take her for walks when I come to visit.Happy Birthday, Sal!Your cousin, Mr. Scoobs, says 'yap'!
Yay Sally! Super cute pic!
Happy Birthday Sally! Enjoy your extra treats. You are the dog!
Yay Sally! So cute when you were widdle! Hope you enjoyed your day!(Hoping that Blade passes these sentiments on to Sally, because I don't think she reads the comments on Blade's blog.)
Cutest 4 year old doggy ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love Chandler. I love you.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Sally is the sweetest little dog I have ever met. I am going to take her for walks when I come to visit.
Happy Birthday, Sal!
Your cousin, Mr. Scoobs, says 'yap'!
Yay Sally! Super cute pic!
Happy Birthday Sally! Enjoy your extra treats. You are the dog!
Yay Sally! So cute when you were widdle! Hope you enjoyed your day!
(Hoping that Blade passes these sentiments on to Sally, because I don't think she reads the comments on Blade's blog.)
Cutest 4 year old doggy ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home