I Love My Dog
This is my dog. Her name is Sally, she is a black miniature schnauzer with white accents, about 12 pounds, and today is her birthday. She is one year old.Sally moved in with us in late December 2004. When we brought her home she ran right over and took a huge dump under our IKEA ottoman. And that started our big adventure together.
Here are some questions I tend to ask Sally:
- Are you fuzzy?
- Do you need a little snuggle?
- Are you HUNGRY?! Do you want to EEEEEAT?!
- Do you wanna go OUTSIIIIIDE?!
- Are you my little baby? Do you need to be rocked like a little baby?
- Are you cute?
- Do you need a belly rub?
- Can you please settle down?
As a side note, I have wanted a dog my whole life and my parents wouldn't let me get one when I was a kid. Sally absolutely fulfills my dream of having a way cool, way fun, a bit bonkers, snuggly and loving pooch.
We love Sally a ton so here's to you, Sally Green. HB and many happy returns. I am so happy when I'm hanging out with you, I miss you when I'm not home with you, and I would be so sad without you.

9 Comments:
The great thing about Sally is that she has a personality that matches or even rivals her looks!
I can't wait 'til she meets her cousin Scooby (who is quite the dapper little pooch himself)!
Ditto to all that!
She's at the head of the bed right now feakin' out about a passin' pooch.
A few minutes ago she was barking at another neighbor dog whom for a long time I honestly thought was named Pooper. His name is Cooper. But Sally doesn't bark a lot. Honestly!
A sidenote: Do you know if Sally had her own movie and we wanted to sing her Happy Birthday it would cost $5000 to get the rights? I just read that today. Good thing she's too cool to sell out like that.
Sally Rulz. Please tell her I say Happy Birthday. Eliott was asking about you two the other day. He was wondering if you were going to come back for another visit because he was really starting to like you. I told him, "i hope so."
Happy Birthday sweet Sally...you make me smile from far away looking at your cute little white muzzle. You are practically smiling!!! ooh you sweet little thing you. I want to give you a snuggle, a belly rub...etc.
Sally's smile reminds me of Pete.
Sally and Pete remind me of each other in several ways. One is that they each have a beard. Also when they wake up in the morning they are very fuzzed-out and tousled: Sally with her beard and Pete with his wacked-out sleepy hairdo. If Pete stood on his head, then their heads would be twins.
happy birthday sally!
maybe she is Dizzy Gillespie reincarnated?
On this day...
Happy Birthday, Sally! Dogs are the best.
Congratulations Sally. I sure our miss our walks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home