Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Photo Gallery

When we were in New York we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and saw the Egyptian exhibit. We were fortunate enough to see this ancient artifact in the Sackler Wing which houses the amazing Temple of Dendur! (In case the bucket text is too hard to read, it says "Egyptian Dept.")


Here's the Funkhauser, wearing a sporty outfit, with George Foreman. Once Pete said, "What did you burn your arm on that one time? The Mr. T. grill?" You might think he just got two boxers confused but really he's obsessed with
Mr. T and tries to drop his name into every conversation. Photo courtesy of IMDB.


I can think of an answer to this question posed by Entertainment Weekly in this week's issue. Can you? (Pete spotted this.)

When we were in Brooklyn, Pete stocked up on Homies. This extra special Homie was the topper on Pete's groom's cake last summer.


Once in Florida I ran around a corner and got bit by a set of golf clubs. I fell crashing to the ground. Thank goodness that KWW saved me by putting tongs on my toe.




That's it for now, my loves! I'm going to watch Matewan now.

7 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pity the fool who can't tell Mr. T from George Foreman.

His forecast? Pain!

 
At 10/27/2005 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tongs definitely seem like a good solution!
I like this multiple postings in recent days! Keep up the great work! Photos...mwa (kiss soud) Love it.

 
At 10/28/2005 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend Lynn said that when she was in the Egyptian exhibit some kid puked on the floor! Maybe they have since placed that 'puke bucket' there?

 
At 10/28/2005 4:32 PM , Blogger Sean Nelson said...

i hope you know that funkhauser is my uncle, by marriage. i can tell you more if you're interested.

 
At 10/28/2005 5:01 PM , Blogger bladio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/28/2005 5:04 PM , Blogger bladio said...

oh my gosh that is so cool!!! i love funkhauser! please tell me more!!!

 
At 10/29/2005 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Dave is the Funkhauser?!? I love Super Dave! He used to be on Letterman a lot, way back when Letterman was on after Johnny Carson. I'm only up to season 3 of Curb Your Enthusiasm, so I haven't seen the Funkhauser episodes yet. Now I'll have to get caught up on them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home