posted by bladio @ 11:52 AM
No no. Not just a 'burglar'. Let it be known that I was in fact, Herbert Burglar!
Oops! I fixed it.
What's this? Shaftway reading a blog?
Oui
Bonjour, Shaftway!C'est moi! (Bladio's sister)
Hey Momster! I heard about your trip (though I will confess I haven't read your blog yet.) So glad to hear it was such a great time.
'twas the awesome-est! :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love Chandler. I love you.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
No no. Not just a 'burglar'. Let it be known that I was in fact, Herbert Burglar!
Oops! I fixed it.
What's this? Shaftway reading a blog?
Oui
Bonjour, Shaftway!
C'est moi! (Bladio's sister)
Hey Momster! I heard about your trip (though I will confess I haven't read your blog yet.) So glad to hear it was such a great time.
'twas the awesome-est! :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home