sick
I was sick most of last week. I slept all day and all night and in between I watched Seinfeld episodes.
Also I watched the Kate Hudson / Luke Wilson vehicle "Alex and Emma". Well, I slept through an hour of it in the middle and woke up to watch the end. I may be a harsh critic but I think it's fair to say I got the gist of the movie and I don't feel a need to go back and watch the middle. Any "Alex and Emma" fans out there who disagree?
I also watched "In Her Shoes" which I recommend, and disc 2 of Season 1 of Nip / Tuck, which I think I'm going to give up on. As much as I love twisted and weird things, it's not grabbing me like it should and I don't think I can commit long-term to another TV show. I don't really like any of the characters, and the teenage son in particular is creepy and gross and very phony.
Pete and I watched The Constant Gardener. I also recommend this. More than "In Her Shoes", but hey, oranges and apples man, oranges and apples.
I watched something else too but I can't remember what it was. Pete do you remember the third thing I rented?
Anyhoo I'm feeling better today. I love NyQuil.

4 Comments:
We just watched Constant Gardener last night!
It was good.
Wasn't the third thing.....
MELINDA AND MELINDA?
Yup. Melinda and Melinda....
oh that's hilarious!
dear readers, while watching melinda and melinda i actually called tina to discuss it, as she walked out of it in the theater.
i was enjoying it. but obviously it didn't make a lasting impression!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home