hazards of dating
Here's a story about a lady who went out with a super nice guy, then "Googled" him, and found out he was a wanted man.
To me the funniest things about this story are the mug shot of the man (PLEASE LOOK AT IT), and the fact that the motto of the NBC affiliate in Knoxville, TN, is "Straight from the Heart".

5 Comments:
He is quite the looker. I can see how she could have been enamored of him.
Did he have diarrhea? Jeez. And that station's logo also has a heart for a dot in the dot.com - lol.
He looks like a heavy set version of Watie's brother Jonah.
zoinks.
i just googled myself and it turns out i'm wanted in ten states. how could i have been so niave!!! i never should have trusted myself.
There is a porn star with the same name as me. Her site is in the results when you google my name. I wonder if people from high school google me and think that I'm a famous porn star. I bet it wouldn't be that hard to get on Maine's most wanted list! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home