Bladio Blogio

Monday, March 06, 2006

Foods

Here are my favorite foods at my favorite places around town.

-- Singapore Noodles with Chicken at Noodle Ranch
-- One Small Bean Burrito and One Guacamole Enchalada (add Sour Cream) at El Gallito
-- Seven-Flavor Beef and/or Panang Curry at
Wild Ginger
-- Macaroni and Cheese and/or Red Beans & Rice at the Kingfish Cafe
-- House Special Chicken at Uptown China
-- Chicken Korma and/or Saag Paneer (add Naan) at Maharaja
-- Steak and Baked Potato at Jak's
-- Steak and Baked Potato at Metropolitan Grill
-- Hot Fudge Sundae at Coastal Kitchen
-- Pizza at Bill's
-- Pizza at Piecora's
-- Snackiness at the Rocksport
-- Super Veggie Burrito in Whole Wheat Tortilla (sans cheese) at
Taco Del Mar
-- Macaroni and Cheese and/or Curried Chicken Salad and/or Cabbage Crunch at
Whole Foods
-- Fettucine Carbonara at
Palermo
-- Scrambled Eggs (Eggbeaters), Hash Browns and Toast at
Zeena's
-- Guacamole Bacon Burger at
Red Robin
-- Grilled Cheese and Fries at Canterbury Ales & Eats
-- Breakfast Sandwich (Egg, Cheese, Sausage on English Muffin) at Starbucks
-- Cap'n Basket at Emmet Watson's Oyster Bar

I don't have strict favorites at these places but I'll go anytime:
-- Dahlia Lounge
-- Serafina

Places I've never been:
-- Cafe Juanita
-- Campagne
-- Chez Shea
-- The Melting Pot
-- Canlis

Am I forgetting anything?

[EDIT]

I need to add the filet at Ruth's Cris Steak House, which is served on a platter of SIZZLING BUTTER, yes you heard me. Just as you hear the butter sizzling as the waiter brings it to you from across the room.

Also I really like the food at Linda's.

5 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sizzling butter?

 
At 3/07/2006 7:53 AM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

I love this list.

And I just ate at Campagne for the first time yesterday, myself. It was GREAT. Steak frites.

For your consideration: the 5 Spot's "honey-stung fried chicken".

Also, though the Kingfish has already been mentioned, their red velvet cake has not. RED VELVET CAKE.




Clearly I eat like a bird.

 
At 3/07/2006 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Elysian... I've eaten almost everything on the menu and still don't have a favorite. I have a tough time deciding what to eat there, every time.

 
At 3/07/2006 1:15 PM , Blogger Ash said...

Amen Nuclear Toast! The nachos at the Elysian rank in the top 3 in the whole wide world. I would know, as I am a nacho connoisseur and I have a mansion and a yacht. ;) Also, if you want some delicious, fancy mac and cheese, I highly recommend the Cedars Café at the Tulalip Casino. They serve a giant bowl of noodles, smothered in a million-cheese sauce, topped with crispy, buttered breadcrumbs all baked and broiled to perfection! De-freaking-licious and a bargain at only $8.00. One order serves at least 2 people.

 
At 3/08/2006 5:25 PM , Blogger kww said...

I love this list. I want to go to ALL of those places. YUM!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home