Bladio Blogio

Monday, February 27, 2006

News from NY #1: A Lime in the Eye

I'm in New York on business and Rodley is camping out here at the hotel tonight. She, Jenn and I watched The Family Stone on pay-per-view. There was a lime slice to go with our fizzy water and a perfect tiny segment fell out of the lime slice. I showed it to Rodley, saying "Look at this perfect lime piece!"

Then I squeezed it, intending for the lime juice to land on her arm, but instead it squirted poor Rodley right in the eye. She claims it didn't hurt.

6 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 9:41 PM , Blogger DK said...

Rodley got tricked?

 
At 2/28/2006 8:32 AM , Blogger kww said...

When you say a perfect tiny segment, do you mean a triangular wedge or like one of those beautiful bubbles of juice completely free of the pith and peel?

I love those pulp balloons--rolling them around on my tongue before squishing them againt the roof of my mouth. Tart and tangy!

 
At 2/28/2006 8:33 AM , Blogger kww said...

btw. I am so sorry you got lime juice in the eye Rodley!

 
At 2/28/2006 10:48 AM , Blogger bladio said...

it was the pulp balloon kind. magical.

 
At 2/28/2006 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First it's the kid with the dime in his eye. Now it's Tricia with the lime in her eye. What's next?

 
At 2/28/2006 12:15 PM , Blogger kww said...

is she a winker now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home