News from NY #2: Lush Life
Since I'm here on business I get to stay at a fancy hotel: the Westin in Times Square. I'm on the 35th floor and my room faces east. I sleep with the curtains open so at night I can see the lights from neighboring buildings, and in the morning the sun rises slowly through the window for a bit of a gentle wake-up call.
The shower is the best in the whole world. It has two shower heads and the water sort of rains down. The bed is also awesome. If you are rich, you should stay here in NY.
I ordered room service for breakfast: an omelette with ham, cheese and spinach and a bottle of fizzy water with lime (no squirting incidents so far). Now I'm off to the conference which means walking through the bitter cold. Tomorrow it's supposed to snow.
I know this is not a very exciting post, but I figured I needed to get another one out there before I come home on Friday, or else I'd have to edit the title of my last post to get rid of the "#1".

1 Comments:
That sounds so wonderful! Did you know that you can buy that whole "Heavenly Bed" ensemble that you are sleeping on with sheets and everything for the bargain price of $3,105.00 (plus tax and delivery)? If I won the lotto that would be the first thing I would buy! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home