Bladio Blogio

Friday, March 24, 2006

I've Got My Eye On You

4 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard of Big Brother, but never Little Sister.

 
At 3/27/2006 3:02 PM , Blogger Ash said...

Aggghhhhh! The eye keeps following me wherever I go! IM, Blogs, it's everywhere! ;)

 
At 3/27/2006 3:08 PM , Blogger Ash said...

I would like to tell you that even though I knew the eye was here it scared me again! I was reading the wonderful story above and I was scrolling down and all of a sudden the eye was watching me! Aagghhhh!

 
At 3/29/2006 12:56 PM , Blogger kww said...

You know, I hadn't really thought much about the eye, but now I like it--especially when my office mates aren't here and I can pretend I am talking to you.
Unlike now, when she is eating two hard boiled eggs next to me--I can't quite get used to the stink of hbe--yeesh, it gives me the creeps. Way more than the eye...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home