Pine-Peld
Often when I'm driving home from work I think of different things to blog about. One day I was thinking of a post wherein I list my favorite Seinfeld moments (not episodes, MOMENTS). Part of the challenge I thought of for myself was to list them without using any resources such as Web sites or looking at my Seinfeld DVD boxes.
I only got as far as one idea, which is when Elaine throws George's toupee out the window of Jerry's apartment. Ha ha ha! I thought but then I was at the end of the exit ramp leading from 520 West to the arboretum. It's a T-intersection and there are always a variety of assholes in cars who don't understand the "take turns" part of an all-way stop so I always need to focus really hard there.
Needless to say I lost my blog concentration and didn't get to think of any other Seinfeld moments.
But guess the fark what?? Guess what episode was playing on syndication that night? Oh yeah that's right bucko, it was the one where Elaine throws George's toupee out the window of Jerry's apartment!!
Here are some other favorite moments:
1. When George bites into an onion because he thinks it's an apple (he doesn't have his glasses on).
2. When Joe DaVola is dressed as a clown and he asks Kramer if he's afraid of clowns and Kramer says "yeah".
3. When George is wearing ladies' glasses and Kramer is holding a bag of chips and he points it at George and says, "Chip, madam?"*
4. When Newman looks at Kramer and sees a turkey with Kramer's head on it.
5. When Mr. Petermann thinks Elaine is a junkie and says some funny word like "jojo" to refer to hard drugs.
6. When Elaine is discussing a name change with her beau, and he suggests "Stewart" and she makes weird movements and talks about little Stewie looking for his mother.
That's how hard it is without any resources - I can't think of anything else but I know there are tons.
* Remember, FW, that I have to do this without any resources!

8 Comments:
Um...what's with the goat?
if you mouse over the goat pic, you will see another clue to a good seinfeld moment.
Ok, so starts with a 'B' and ends with 'a'. Am I right? I know there was an epiode about that, but I don't remember the details.
BTW- very clever clue.
Nothing happens when my mouse runs over the goat...is it because I have a mac?
a google (sorry - an msn search) - of "binaca seinfeld" yields:
http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheOpera.html
and the realization that i can spend the whole day reading seinfeld scripts...
i should be more specific. you have 2 options. run your mouse over the goat and look in the lower left-hand corner of your browser. OR click on the picture and then look at the URL that's in the address window once it opens. i'm not sure about the mac part.
AHhhh. Now I see.
"May I have one of those, madam?"
with NO resources!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home