posted by bladio @ 4:26 PM
This must be a gnenerational thing because I, for one, have never seen this movie.
You don't look happy in this picture so much as struck by the difficult life and love choices you know will face Watts and the gang as they struggle to find some kind of wonderful.Yeah!!
I'm glad the DVD makes you happy... but can I send this to the Smoking Gun for their mug shot section?
mmm that red-headed guy was my favorite - eric stolz right?
what momster?! You haven't seen it? Watch it with me, or Blade, or BOTH of us--that would be ....wonderful!
Oh GAWD, I love me that movie- especially the soundtrack, and kissing practice scene. It is ALL kinds of wonderful. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love Chandler. I love you.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
This must be a gnenerational thing because I, for one, have never seen this movie.
You don't look happy in this picture so much as struck by the difficult life and love choices you know will face Watts and the gang as they struggle to find some kind of wonderful.
Yeah!!
I'm glad the DVD makes you happy... but can I send this to the Smoking Gun for their mug shot section?
mmm that red-headed guy was my favorite - eric stolz right?
what momster?! You haven't seen it?
Watch it with me, or Blade, or BOTH of us--that would be ....wonderful!
Oh GAWD, I love me that movie- especially the soundtrack, and kissing practice scene. It is ALL kinds of wonderful. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home