Bladio Blogio

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

midnite confessions

Here are some songs I like. These are on my Download Playlist. (This list is not all-inclusive.)

* I'm Free (Heaven Helps the Man) -- Kenny Loggins (from
Footloose)
* I Want to Know What Love Is -- Foreigner
* Babe - Styx
* Baker Street -- Gerry Rafferty
* Follow You Follow Me -- Genesis
* Almost Paradise - Mike Reno and Ann Wilson (from
Footloose)
* Eye of the Tiger -- Survivor

* Undercover Angel -- Alan O'Day
* Love is Alive -- Gary Wright

* Emotions in Motion -- Billy Squier
* I Want To Break Free -- Queen
* Reminiscing -- Little River Band
* Hurdy Gurdy Man -- Donovan
* Easy Lover -- Philip Bailey and Phil Collins
* Sara -- Fleetwood Mac
* Here You Come Again -- Dolly Parton
* I Want You To Want Me -- Cheap Trick
* Leader of the Band -- Dan Fogelberg
* Steal Away -- Robbie Dupree
* It Keeps You Runnin' -- Doobie Bros
* Right Down the Line -- Gerry Rafferty
* Same Old Lang Syne -- Dan Fogelberg
* Sweet Talkin' Woman -- ELO
* Twilight Zone -- Golden Earring
* In The City -- Eagles (from
The Warriors)
* Burnin' Sky -- Bad Co
* Young Turks -- Rod Stewart
* You Get What You Give -- New Radicals
* Take It On The Run -- REO Speedwagon
* St. Elmos Fire (Man in Motion) -- John Parr
* Army of Me -- Bjork
* Give A Little Bit -- Supertramp
* Rock Me Tonite -- Billy Squier
* Guitar Man -- Bread
* What A Fool Believes -- Doobie Bros
* Working For the Weekend -- Loverboy
* Sweet Child O Mine -- Guns N Roses
* Love Will Turn You Around -- Kenny Rogers (from
Six Pack)
* The Rockafeller Skank -- Fatboy Slim
* The Best of Times -- Styx


The only one I still need to get is At This Moment by Billy and the Beaters. It's the song that played when Alex P. Keaton and Ellen danced and it was all, tense and sweet because they were falling in love.

5 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUGH! THE FLASHBACKS! MAKE THEM STOP!!

 
At 5/09/2006 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No Steely Dan?

 
At 5/09/2006 9:41 PM , Blogger Bob said...

...there's someone in my house who loves that Dolly Parton song as well...and she's sitting right next to me, unknowing that I am sharing her tastes...

and I've got to admit--I love What a Fool Believes...

 
At 5/11/2006 1:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. We have only met once, but we must be long lost sound twins because I LOVE so many of those songs! There's only a few that I don't recognize (at least by name alone) and only two that I'm not crazy about. The rest I love! And it's not exactly a typical grouping of songs, so that's saying something. DBD makes fun of my love for "soft rock" which to him is basically anything that didn't receive a favorable review in Rolling Stone which he started reading when he was 10 or something abnormal. I suspect we are the actual cool ones.

 
At 5/12/2006 8:19 AM , Blogger bladio said...

momster- this list is only songs i have downloaded [legally] from the internet, so i don't own the discs. i actually own 2 steely dan discs!
dbd's laaaadddyy- i felt a kinship with you when we met, perhaps it was the fact that we're sound twins. i'm excited to have a sound twin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home