Good News, Bad News
Good News: Baby Finn is here! Yay, yay for Finn, Tina and Dave!
Bad News: The airline industry is considering adding "standing" seats. Like, who the fark is going to order that "seat"?
Good News: I went to a Red Sox game and sat in a sky box, and it was cool.
Bad News: I lost my favorite hat. You know the one, it's a blue and green stocking cap with a tassel, and I bought it in Boulder with Rodley.
Good News: Spring is here in Seattle!

3 Comments:
I like to stand. I had a standing desk in my last job. But even I want to sit on an airplane (although when you're tall like me, it's not sitting so much as contortionism). I'm also a cheapskate, but I will never pay to fly standing up!
And, spring is here? No wonder the blankets over the windows in my ManCave don't seem to be working as well now. There's glare on my monitors!
I just saved a bunch of money by switching my insurance to Geico! (J/K, I love you Statefarm.)
Oh, no! That cool hat!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home