Sad
I am very sad about my little town. If you have ever been to Iowa City you know how awesome it is.
True I haven't been back since about 1998 (??) but I do think of ol' I.C. a lot, how amazing it was, a perfect, liberal college town, the hippies, the annoying greek system people, those classic old buildings where you could sense the decades of learning in the walls, and walking everywhere through the brilliant leaves in fall and snow in winter. Man, what a wonderful place. To this day I dream about it once a month or so. So it kills me to see scenes like this. The dorms are okay, but I wonder how my former apartments fared. They aren't far from where these photos were taken.
Someday I'll write a post about all the cool things about Iowa City.
XO IC.
love,
Blade

2 Comments:
Oh, man. So sorry about your beloved town, Bladey.
You know, Nature can be a bad mutha...
HUSH YO MOUTH!
Just talkin' 'bout Nature!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home