awesome
Check this out. You can have this company create secret passageways in your house. i.e. flipping bookcase, etc.
Starting at a mere $10,000. Oh man when I'm a zillionaire I'm totally going to have secret passageways.
Check this out. You can have this company create secret passageways in your house. i.e. flipping bookcase, etc.
5 Comments:
I think B & W need this in their new house!
Or maybe they already have it??!!??
Dang man! We needed this company about 15 months ago.
Whoever is doing their house said they couldn't do it--although there is a secret sliding door in the library...not nearly as cool.
Wow.
Awesome! I think the new house across the street from us is going to have stuff like this, or at the very least a panic room. I think this because the crew that is over there has unmarked vans (unusual for the construction industry), covered all of the window openings so that you can't see in and they work late into the night. I think one of them even slept there last night.
Dang Bladio is stealing all my links! *cries*
i am sorry nuclear toast! i missed this one on your site.
everyone - NT posted about this on 3/08, way before i found out about it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home