Bladio Blogio

Monday, April 17, 2006

Dispatch from Boston #1

I'm in Beantown for biz. I arrived in the Back Bay as the Boston Marathon was ending. The hotel lobby was full of tired people in tiny shorts.

Here's a reason to be happy about technology. Pete and I can converse for free in real-time.


In other news, the keynote speaker tomorrow at my conference is Malcolm Gladwell. I'll let you know how it goes.

6 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 7:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so COOL!
And then how did you capture it to put on your blog?

 
At 4/18/2006 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. What's so great about beantown, anyway? I want you to come and visit ME instead!

 
At 4/18/2006 9:48 AM , Blogger Ash said...

If you have some free time you can catch Blue Man Group at the Charles Playhouse!

 
At 4/18/2006 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

momster- click the prnt scrn button at the top of your keyboard. that will grab your screen. then ctrl-V into your photo-editing software.

 
At 4/18/2006 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

muchas gracias, anonymous!

 
At 4/19/2006 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was Mr. Gladwell's fro?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home