Bladio Blogio

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Guest Blogger

Yo, yo, yo, yo!
I'm
Sally, the dog of Pete and Blade. Blade asked me to post a little bit about myself. Here are some of my likes and dislikes.

Likes
-- treats

-- belly rubs
-- sniffing around

-- riding in the car
-- snuggling (I mean, I know that sounds nerdy but I promised Blade I'd be authentic on her blog)
-- going to the off-leash dog park and playing with other dogs
-- eating weird things I find, like Kleenex, eyeglass cases, and cardboard
-- playing ball and running around fast
-- hanging out under the couch

Dislikes
-- baths
-- motorcycles, rolley suitcases, skateboards i.e. anything with wheels (other than cars, trucks, etc.)
-- the vacuum cleaner (but what REALLY pisses me off is that fuckin' dustbuster!)
-- my raincoat (more on that later)

Blade asked me to blog about an average day in my life. Here goes.

In the morning I like to sleep in. (Those are my ears.)


During the day I hang out on the balcony watching the traffic...

...or looking out the window. If I see a dog or a squirrel I freak out!

I have different clothes for different occasions.

Green Sweater

Pink Turtleneck Sweater (thanks, KWW, Watie and Simon!)

Red Hoodie (thanks Slick and Rosa!)

I fuckin' hate this raincoat. UGH!

When Pete and Blade are out, I stay in this kennel and listen to classical music.

On weekday evenings, Blade and I watch TV.



This pic (below) isn't part of an average day for me, but I wanted you to know the kind of crap I have to go through. I got done with puppy school and they put this dumb hat on my head. I mean, I know in theory it's cool to graduate but I really hated this hat.


Here's a shout out to Pete and Blade for keeping me fed and warm. And loving me even when I make mistakes. (Just as I love you even when YOU make mistakes. Ha ha!)

Signing off-
SALLY

4 Comments:

At 4/30/2006 12:36 PM , Blogger DK said...

You da dog Sally.

 
At 5/01/2006 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally, you rock. You have better grammar, punctuation, and typing skills than most people on the internet. I don't know if that's an extreme compliment to you, or a comment on the sad state of humans and the largest communication tool on the planet. And don't worry about the weird clothes; sometimes you get to do cool things to get back at the two-legged dogs, like licking their mouths when they're asleep. Ha ha ha!

 
At 5/01/2006 6:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally! So good to hear from you!
You forgot to mention your favorite cousin who's not a schnauzer! Remeber when you came to visit me and you tried pine needles for the first time?
Just today my sisters, M & J, saw an ant in the house. They said, 'If Sally were here she would eat it!'
I thought that was funny! Then Jon gave me a bath. :-(
Love you lots! Your cousin, Scooby

 
At 5/03/2006 2:25 PM , Blogger Ash said...

Miss Sally, you are one cool cat! Uh, that came out wrong, sorry about that. ;) You are so cute and nice and your outfits are adorable! You are so lucky to have such wonderful parents who love you so much! You can see the pride in Daddy-Pete's eyes in the photo where you are wearing your graduation cap. You rock Sally!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home