Bladio Blogio

Thursday, May 25, 2006

nu shooz


I've never had Vans before.

6 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 11:39 AM , Blogger dup said...

very nice.

 
At 5/25/2006 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you weren't planning this, but they do coordinate nicely with your blog.

 
At 5/25/2006 2:47 PM , Blogger bladio said...

they also match my watch, fleece jacket, and desk lamp.

 
At 5/25/2006 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all spotty pokadotty, real nicey, not naughty!

 
At 6/01/2006 2:49 PM , Blogger Ash said...

Awesome! Love the dots! I have been looking all over for the argyle print!

 
At 6/20/2006 4:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that you are the best blogger in the history of bloggers. I like to think of you as the Meryl Streep of bloggers, but at the same time, I like Lily Tomlin much better than Meryl Streep, so I will call you the Lily Tomlin of bloggers.

Love,

David Vegh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home