Bladio Blogio

Monday, November 14, 2005

...named after a duck's dork

Rodley and I were watching Sixteen Candles the other night, and that's how her little brother describes that exchange student named Long Duck Dong. I've never heard that, ahem "item" called a "dork" before. I have only known "dork" to describe a certain type of person. In fact later in the movie, Samantha says "[her little brother] Mike thinks I'm a dork" and her dad says "Mike is a dork."

It makes me wonder. If Tina and I played ducks in Dup's play, and ducks have dorks, then who or what were our dorks?

That's about all I got today, folks. I just wanted you to know I'm still around and kicking it in blogio land.

6 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear it babe...
k

 
At 11/15/2005 7:19 AM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Perhaps our hats.

 
At 11/15/2005 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Bladio!
Here's something for your 'Things To Worry About' file!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051115/od_nm/india_ants_dc

 
At 11/16/2005 9:08 AM , Blogger la Ketch said...

i'm so confused...

 
At 11/18/2005 10:44 AM , Blogger Sean Nelson said...

perhaps shaftway and i were your dorks.

 
At 11/22/2005 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speak entirely for yourself Mr. Nelson. I am many things but I ain't no dork. (Well not since high school. Man was I a dork in high school.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home