That's a great pic, Bladio. I have a couple like that myself that are actual photos that you hold, you know in your hand, not just on a memory chip or hard disk!
I love driving on 520 West between Redmond and Bellevue on a nice day and you turn that one corner and all of a sudden Mt. Rainier is right there in front of you. I also like it when the sky is really blue and there are a few clouds and the blue and white seem to match the colors on the mountain perfectly. It makes me think of Bob Ross and his pet squirrel and how much he would love those happy little clouds. I always notice how pretty it is even though I have lived here my whole life.
3 Comments:
Totally COOL photo!
That's a great pic, Bladio. I have a couple like that myself that are actual photos that you hold, you know in your hand, not just on a memory chip or hard disk!
I love driving on 520 West between Redmond and Bellevue on a nice day and you turn that one corner and all of a sudden Mt. Rainier is right there in front of you. I also like it when the sky is really blue and there are a few clouds and the blue and white seem to match the colors on the mountain perfectly. It makes me think of Bob Ross and his pet squirrel and how much he would love those happy little clouds. I always notice how pretty it is even though I have lived here my whole life.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home