Seafood Buffet
When we were in Florida we went to a lovely party with a huge seafood buffet. Here I am scoping it out. Pete felt weird about taking a picture of it, so I went to stand behind it so he could pretend to be taking a picture of me.

Note that the big steel vat on the left is full of MELTED BUTTER.
It was really scary when a lobster claw jumped off Pete's plate and pinced onto his nose. Here he is trying to un-pince it:
Ouch, poor Pete!

3 Comments:
That's why I'm a vegetarian. I got sick of my food leaping off my plate and attacking me! Mmmm... Giant vat of melted butter! :)
Aha! We must be on similar food cycles--we were in Vegas last week, and indulged in the buffet at the Wynn casino. It was so amazing and overwhelming, I really wanted to take a picture. I'll always have the memories, at least.....
is he snorting jello?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home