Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Cake

I think about cake a lot.

Pete and I are on Season 2 of The Wire. We are old, tired parents and as such, usually can only stay awake for half an episode each night.

Pete misunderstood me the other night as I was reading aloud from IMDB and thought I said Method Man's character was Melvin "Cheese Whip" Wagstaff. He actually thought I was saying that was Method Man's real name. Like, his real name already included a nickname. Oh well, you had to be there.

Pete turned forty! I'm married to a forty-year old man!

I made a mix on my MP3 player that's called Only Favorites. There are over 300 songs on it! My MP3 player is a Creative Zen Touch that I've had at least since 2005. I have no idea when I bought it, but it has some of our wedding songs on it, and our wedding was in 2005. I was inspired by Dup to buy this MP3. Dup, it was a good investment. There are certain buttons I can't push because it will freeze up. And it's not compatible with Windows 7. But other than that (and its bulk and heaviness) it's holding up just fine. I was using it at the gym and my friend thought it was a Walkman, because it's so big.

Time to finish last night's Wire episode.

3 Comments:

At 4/23/2010 5:44 PM , Blogger Bru said...

I'm going to see you tomorrow.
Maybe we should get cake. BH

 
At 3/25/2011 8:01 AM , Anonymous sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

 
At 7/27/2025 2:13 AM , Anonymous Emmett Travis said...

I love how you shared your personal experiences with The Wire and your MP3 player.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home