BlogHer
Today and tomorrow, I'm at a women's blogging conference in San Jose called BlogHer. It's farking awesome man! Yes, I'm actually here for work because believe it or not I'm actually a corporate blogger by day, Bladio blogger by night. There's a very friendly vibe here. We got a goodie bag with a condom and carrying case, plus a t-shirt and baby bib. Over lunch we get to test drive Saturn cars. Susie Bright is here walking around, and Arianna Huffington is speaking tomorrow.
I met a nice person from this Mom blog area so I thought I'd share with any mom bloggers who are out there.
That's it for now. Pete's out wandering the streets of San Jose, I wonder what he's up to?

4 Comments:
oh my god that 's so cool that you 're there !!!
did you meet Fussy yet ?
she is my hero !
I bet he's drinking coffee. :-)
tboo- I just met fussy and told her hello from you. :)
-- bladio
that sounds like fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home