Bladio Blogio

Monday, June 18, 2007

bleah

I have the Monday blues today. So here are some happy things. Maybe the action of listing them will cheer me up.

1. New taco bar at my office cafeteria (including liquid cheese!)
2. Because of exercise, my body age is now 36 instead of 51 (which is what it was in early December).
3. The way Sally runs really fast through the house if she gets her hands (er, teeth) on a stray sock or underwear.
4. Pete and his funny hair.
5. Food Network.
6. New car with MP3 jack and rear windshield wiper.
7. Upcoming Scotland trip.
8. Sleeping late.
9. Upcoming FW / Bog Face nuptuals.
10. Upcoming Dup Jr. arrival.
11. Pete's salad-making skillz.
12. The time I poured way too much Scotch for Rodley and my parents told their friends not to mess with her because she's from a logging family.
13. Whenever I see this one guy I work with, I picture this little drawing I did in an IM conversation with mosugs when she asked how he was after I saw him in the kitchen.
14. The way Pete likes to tell everyone about the Cardio Theater at my gym.
15. Coffee.
16. The movie Knocked Up - omg you have to see it!!!!!
17. Sally.
18. Late at night, sitting on the front porch of the ranch with willis back in the day when we would get home from our activities.
19. Upcoming visit from the Whites.
20. When The Great Rambini said, you know what's my favorite part of "The Piano"? and I said in a creepy voice, Naked (phonetically, "nayyy-kid"). (I was reminded of this on Saturday when everyone was naked in Fremont.)
21. The time when KWW and I were kids and we went to the Fantastiks for her birthday and there was an alien-head guy sitting in front of us and we giggled and giggled. Dude his head was totally like E.T.!!!
22. Happy Anniversary momster and jonnynono!!!!!

Well I could go on and on but I have to get back to work.

6 Comments:

At 6/18/2007 1:40 PM , Blogger Ash said...

#1 - I am going to have to try that taco bar. 31 has Acapulco Fresh!
#2 - Way to go! You rock!
#12 - LOL!
#14 – I want to hear about Cardio Theater!
#16 – OMG I want to see it!

 
At 6/18/2007 2:24 PM , Blogger Ash said...

When I have a bad day, I look at "I can has Cheezburger?"

 
At 6/18/2007 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

J & I saw Knocked Up last Friday for our 'anniversary date'. We liked it, too!
Did you know that the 19th wedding anniversary is the 'Hiking Boot Anniversary'? It's true.

 
At 6/19/2007 8:33 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

So the burning question is, Did the list help?

 
At 6/20/2007 1:27 PM , Blogger bladio said...

surprisingly, it didn't! but i felt better later that afternoon anyway.

 
At 6/20/2007 1:28 PM , Blogger bladio said...

ash - i forgot to reply about cardio theater. it's at my gym - a big room full of cardio equipment and it's dark except for the glow of big tv's on the wall. some people like to work out there because no one can see them, if they are shy about working out. (there are other cardio rooms that are lit.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home