Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sometimes

I see someone and I think they look weird, but then they speak and have an accent, it turns out they're from Europe. And once I know they're from Europe they don't look weird anymore, they just look European.

What's up with that? I know it's not just me because I have talked about this with 2 people and the same thing happens to them.

5 Comments:

At 6/13/2007 10:48 AM , Blogger Ash said...

I totally know what you mean. I can always recognize an eastern European person from their facial features.

 
At 6/14/2007 7:20 AM , Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

I think it's because they are wearing clothes we will wear in 2009.

 
At 6/14/2007 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like Eurpoean men wear their pants differently.

 
At 6/15/2007 9:04 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

So, apparently, it's ok for Europeans to look weird, but not Americans. I think you're just continentally prejudiced.

 
At 6/15/2007 3:17 PM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Yeah, my relatives in Finland used to send us clothes when we were young, and I was always like WHAT THE FUCK?! These are weird awkward space clothes! And years later, they made sense.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home