Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer Vacation

Pete & I are going on vacation.

Here's a hint as to where we're going:
Which celebrity asked his Homecoming date, "Wot would you like for dinnorrr?"

We are going to the homeland of that person.

See you next month!

6 Comments:

At 6/28/2007 6:29 AM , Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

Iowa?

 
At 6/28/2007 8:09 AM , Blogger YogaLia said...

You're traveling backwards in time?

 
At 6/28/2007 8:59 AM , Blogger the meredoerr said...

have fun in Scotland!

 
At 6/28/2007 2:31 PM , Blogger DK said...

You guys have a great trip. Take lots of pictures of Nessie!

 
At 6/28/2007 4:55 PM , Blogger Tina Rowley said...

Sean Connery said it during a very fun car trip with you, me and Rodley!

I'm excited for you to go to Scotland, and then I'm excited for you to come back from Scotland, because of something.

 
At 6/29/2007 8:43 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

No amazing Blade posts from on the road? NO BLADIO? <twitch twitch>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home