Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back in the U.S.

We got back Sunday. It was awesome!

Today I am sick at home so this is just a post to let you know that we are alive and well. Yesterday I was so excited to have good, free coffee at work that I drank way too much and made myself sick. My head is still pounding.

Anyhoo here are snaps of us from our trip. (Thanks to NT and Ash.) I will tell you more later.

p.s. Yes we ate haggis!

3 Comments:

At 7/18/2007 1:08 PM , Blogger Ash said...

Welcome home! OMG - those totally look like you guys! I can't wait to hear about your trip and see some pictures. :)

 
At 7/19/2007 8:11 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7/19/2007 8:12 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

Yes, welcome back! You're just in time for me to leave on my vacation. I hope you enjoy working while I'm having fun as much as I did while you were!

And those avatars really do look like you guys. Where's Sally's?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home