Bladio Blogio

Monday, July 23, 2007

WFH

I am waiting for the cable guy, so I am working from home.

They didn't even give me a window. It will be anytime today! It makes me so pissed! What if I want to take a shower! (which, I do!!) What if I didn't have a job where I could work from home occasionally!?

Not only that but the stupid cable is all fuzzed out (which is why we need the cable guy), including audio, so we were unable to watch the Next Food Network Star finale last night, and poor Pete couldn't watch Meet the Press yesterday!!

What a nightmare!

4 Comments:

At 7/23/2007 1:48 PM , Blogger jonnynono said...

I know that feeling, of being beholden to the cable guy/repair-dude. It blows! Why is their schedule always so much more important that the rest of us?

But we do need the cable, and they know it!

 
At 7/23/2007 2:49 PM , Blogger Ash said...

They push people way too far! What if you were crazy? This is why work place shootings happen.

 
At 7/25/2007 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused as to what WFH stands for.

 
At 8/03/2007 9:08 AM , Blogger bladio said...

it stands for WFH and you put it on your messenger to let your workmates know you're at home, so don't stop by your office!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home