Bladio Blogio

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Boy Meets Grill

So last night I dreamed that Bobby Flay was Eric Menendez.

That is to say, Eric Menendez got out of prison despite murder, then morphed into Bobby Flay and became a Food Network Star.

I was very shocked and I couldn't believe Stephanie March would have married him.

He was flaunting his bootie around too, not caring if people knew he was a murderer or not. He didn't care.

Why did I dream this? I haven't thought about the Menendez bros for a long time.

3 Comments:

At 8/01/2007 4:04 PM , Blogger Ash said...

Bobby Flay loves meat and cooks a lot of it + Eric Menendez is a murderer = Meat is murder! Ha ha haaaaaaaa! Maybe your subconscious is pushing you to become a vegetarian! He he heeeeeeee!

 
At 8/03/2007 8:29 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

I love the title of this post. It's full of awesome.

 
At 8/03/2007 9:07 AM , Blogger bladio said...

i can't take credit - that's the name of bobby flay's grilling show!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home