posted by bladio @ 2:13 PM
Those are the best lookin' feet I've ever seen!
I just tried to leave you a message, but your mailbox is full--Happy Anniversary! I hope it is awesome--I have been thinking about all the fun we were having a year ago this week. Fun Fun!!!love to you and Pete,kww
Happy Anniversary, Blade and Pete! Love to you all.
Feet in Los Gatos? Who's the rebel wearing running shoes? WHERE ARE YOUR SANDALS, DUDE?
Wow - a condom carrying case. Interesting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love Chandler. I love you.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Those are the best lookin' feet I've ever seen!
I just tried to leave you a message, but your mailbox is full--
Happy Anniversary! I hope it is awesome--I have been thinking about all the fun we were having a year ago this week. Fun Fun!!!
love to you and Pete,
kww
Happy Anniversary, Blade and Pete! Love to you all.
Feet in Los Gatos? Who's the rebel wearing running shoes? WHERE ARE YOUR SANDALS, DUDE?
Wow - a condom carrying case. Interesting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home