How have I never seen this episode? I thought I'd seen every episode about 100 times, but for some reason, these pictures are striking me as entirely new...damn! I must see this...
I've never seen this one either! Outer space? What's that about?
Are you sure this isn't some parallel series to Sienfeld, like Baywatch Nights was to Baywatch, where they had wizards and ghosts and crap like that? And they'd trick you into watching it by putting Baywatch in the title so you'd think you could see girls in bikini's?
3 Comments:
How have I never seen this episode? I thought I'd seen every episode about 100 times, but for some reason, these pictures are striking me as entirely new...damn! I must see this...
I've never seen this one either! Outer space? What's that about?
Are you sure this isn't some parallel series to Sienfeld, like Baywatch Nights was to Baywatch, where they had wizards and ghosts and crap like that? And they'd trick you into watching it by putting Baywatch in the title so you'd think you could see girls in bikini's?
bikinis.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home