posted by bladio @ 10:10 AM
What is his name? Looks like a "bashful" to me.
No comment could be funnier than the picture. So I won't make one.
his name was actually "Limpy".
He looks nervous!
Ha ha haaaaaaaa! That was a blast! I had to shave part of my arm to get all of the penis tattoo residue off in time for work on Monday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love Chandler. I love you.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
What is his name? Looks like a "bashful" to me.
No comment could be funnier than the picture. So I won't make one.
his name was actually "Limpy".
He looks nervous!
Ha ha haaaaaaaa! That was a blast! I had to shave part of my arm to get all of the penis tattoo residue off in time for work on Monday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home