California
Here are some pictures from our anniversary trip.
One of the pools at Hearst Castle.
The Big House at Hearst Castle.
Elephant Seals. We also heard them barking at night.
Pelligans.
A seal who reminded me of Sally, because it was cute and a bit nosy.
View from a cool restaurant that dbd and Sarah told us about.
Yurts!
The inside of our yurt.
Seals in Monterey.











6 Comments:
Cool photos!
You really should make your bed, though.
Love those pelligans! Did you rent a Saturin whilst there?
Awesome pics! Hearst castle is so cool (trivia, my greatunclefather-in-law work there as the electrician; I have a copy of his book "In and Around the Castle"). And "yurt" is just a fun word to say, like the Swedish Chef! YURT YURT YURT!
was the restaurant Nepenthe?
I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!
OH My Gosh! I just gasped when I sawe the gorgeous pictures. I love the photo of you two, so awesome and beautiful and sweet! I want to take an anniversary trip...are you reading this over my shoulder Watie? Yes, an anniversary trip is what we need.
Let's go here!
Hey - DK and I have been to Nepenthe too! The yurt is so cool!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home