Bladio Blogio

Thursday, August 09, 2007

i wish i never met you,

chopotle.

the world was better before you became all the rage.

please go back to your smokehouse and leave my mexican food alone.

sincerely,
blade

7 Comments:

At 8/10/2007 7:03 AM , Blogger Adam Szymkowicz said...

you are soooo funny.

 
At 8/10/2007 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember those damn chipotle mashed potatoes?

 
At 8/10/2007 8:19 AM , Blogger bladio said...

yes - remember how jon was so scared??

i just want to clarify something - i am talking about the actual pepper, not the restaurant. pete thought i was talking about the restaurant. i have never been there, so i have no feelings about it one way or the other. i know kww likes to go there which makes me want to try it.

 
At 8/10/2007 8:51 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

DON'T YOU DARE DIS THE CHIPOODLE!

Also, Tabasco Chipoodle flavor is the best ever. I even added some to my ranch dressing. That's right, I poured it right into the bottle and shook that sucker like a Polaroid® picture.

 
At 8/10/2007 11:02 AM , Blogger jonnynono said...

I thought you meant the restaurant too. I can't tell the difference between that restaurant and Qdoba.

And the potatoes were scary.

 
At 8/13/2007 1:16 PM , Blogger Ash said...

I like the restaurant but I am neutral on the pepper. Nuclear Toast - Only you would put the little "R" by Polaroid. :)

 
At 8/30/2007 12:42 PM , Blogger kww said...

Watie likes them. Esp. in adobo sauce.
Blech.
K
Okay, I am caught up.
I miss you lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home