San Jose Sharks
Here's my update from San Jose. Tonight I get to go home to Pete and Sally, thank goodness!!!
-- Finished my discs of Veronica Mars, but not until this morning, so it all worked out okay. I texted some shocking moments to La Ketch which increased the fun and drama. Thanks La Ketch!
-- Took the bus to the mall in Santa Clara and bought new shoes. (See below.)
-- Had dinner with Eric and Beth, super-fun.
-- Had fun at Morton's steakhouse, except they ran out of baked potatoes. WTF! Jreet is a vegatarian so she ordered the vegetable platter - I swear there was so much broccolli, it was so tall it came up to her chin.
-- Got thanked for something, which was important to me and made a bad day better. It's the little things, you know?
-- Talked to people in the booth and actually had a good time doing it.
-- Watched Forrest Gump and cried.
-- Drank a lot of vente green iced tea from Starbucks.
-- Got some good news, super-duper exciting good news from some cool pals back in Seattle.
-- Saw a cute English bulldog a couple of times.
-- Ran into Ariella and talked for awhile during late-night hang-out in the hotel lobby. Sweet Ariella! I think one of my co-workers has a crush on her now!
-- Joined Facebook and messed around on there for quite a while.
I have to check out of the hotel now, but my flight's not until 6. There's a museum right next door that I might check it out, as recommended by Beth. See all y'alls back in the Jet City.

4 Comments:
Sweet shoes!
Venti iced green tea is what I always drink.
I'm intrigued by the exciting news.
More please.
Plus, I like your shoes.
OMG - LOVE the shoes! It's nice to be thanked. It does go a long way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home