Bladio Blogio

Monday, August 13, 2007

Girls Weekend

Pete went camping this weekend so the girlz rocked it TO THE MAX.

Drinks: still water with ice for Sally; sparkling (no ice) for Blade.

Keeping up with celeb news (her eyes are actually open - yes, she is reading!!).
Deadwood: Sally with Dan Dority and Al Swearengen.

6 Comments:

At 8/13/2007 2:28 PM , Blogger DK said...

Sally may need glasses. And ear plugs... Cocks*cker Swearengen!

 
At 8/13/2007 7:38 PM , Blogger kww said...

I love Chocolate to the MAX

 
At 8/14/2007 7:28 AM , Blogger YogaLia said...

I like how you call him "Swear"engen. I always imagined it spelled differently, but now that makes so much sense. Now that I'm thinking, how about calling him "Swear-Engine". Al, the Swear Engine. I like it.

 
At 8/14/2007 8:40 AM , Blogger NuclearToast said...

Man, you homegirls really know how to rock the HOW-YOWSE!

 
At 8/14/2007 11:32 AM , Blogger mosugs said...

right now you're being crabby and talking about justification, and i'm laughing and laughing, but not about your crabbiness so don't be mad. i'm laughing about sally keeping up with the joneses.

 
At 8/30/2007 12:42 PM , Blogger kww said...

Do you know what is up with Brad and Angelina--I haven't heard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home